 |
| Need more lights! |
The holiday season has arrived upon us once again. I love to watch Jaydyn as her excitement grows during the holiday season. She gets all excited to decorate the tree, build a ginger bread house, hang lights outside, and send Santa a wish list of too many toys. The important thing this year she said is that Sam and Kenai ( the dogs ) get a stuffed rabbit with a squeaker inside of it. We play christmas music nonstop from now until the new year. It really is a great time of year for us.
 |
| 4 year old with an icing bag, I'm frightened! |
Well last night the skies were clear yet again. I am hoping that one of these days it will cloud up and dump some snow on us. We really don't have all that much snow yet this year. It has been cold for about three weeks now and when I say cold I am talking minus 20 or colder on many of those days. Yesterday it got up to about -5 so I decided to go out and shoot a few photos and take a short walk.
The photos I shot were some photos of the house and the surrounding area all lit by the moon. I love shooting low light photography it really produces some interesting results. It was pretty cold last night after dark though, so I did not last very long. My fingertips about froze off despite gloves and Hothands inside of them. I usually don't have this problem but, last night the wind was blowing just enough to make it painful on the hands. When I went inside the thermometer on the porch said -12. Not sure why I do this to myself and my equipment.
Shoot photos, as many as you can, I promise you will not regret it.
 |
| Still need more lights!! |
 |
| I love this place! |
 |
| I shot this photo so you can see Denali. It does the mountain no justice. Denali is in the lower right hand side of the photo. |
 |
| BRRRRRRRRRR!!!! |
Until next time.
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment