Thursday, November 29, 2012


It has been a fairly cold winter so far this year, and still not much snow. Not much snow means, not much snow machining. However, when the sun finally peaks over the mountains just before lunch I have been able to see it for many weeks now which has been very nice.

After stopping at the school the other day for lunch, Jaydyn and I decided to drive around Cantwell and shoot some photos of places and things that we happened to drive by. I set one rule for myself, I had to be able to drive the truck to whatever it was I was going to shoot. I did this for a couple of different reasons. First, it was cold out and we wanted to stay warm without much effort. Secondly, I was hoping that Jaydyn might dose off and get a little shut eye since she was a little on the ornery side of life  at the time. All I can say is we stayed warm. The second part of the plan didn't work out.

Will's wreath













We had fun though and that is what counts. I will do this again soon because it was so much fun. I found things that I want to go back and get more photos of for sure and explore them further. I ran out of time to shoot other places that I wanted to get photos of so, I have to go back and get them for sure.
So, when I get out there and shoot those places I promise I will share. Please realize these photos were taken randomly, with a 4 year old, in sub zero temps. I hope that you all enjoy them. Hopefully, next time I can capture some portraits of some of the wonderful people here in Cantwell!

Enjoy!




















Mater's Cousin according to Jaydyn


Bud and Edna's 
























Headed up to RCA hill



Jack River


Til' next time

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment