 |
| Cantwell sunset. I love nights like these! |
Well, we got our wish here in cantwell the last couple of days, the sun came out and has been providing some beautiful scenery in the early AM and late in the afternoons. It looks as if it will be short lived since they are predicting snow on Saturday but, it is Alaska after all. The sun is getting lower on the horizon everyday and it won't be long before it will be too low on the horizon to show any light on our house directly. This is just because we live so close to the mountains on this side of town.
 |
| Tractor trailer passing the Alaska range. |
Jaydyn keeps asking how long until we can go kick sledding. It is hard for a three year old to understand why the snow stays up on the mountain tops and won't come down to the valley floor so we can run the dogs. It won't be long though and we will have plenty of it here on the valley floor to play with and create plenty of work shoveling it.
I shot a few photos of an interesting sunset the other night when I was out looking to see if there were any bears still moving around the hill sides eating cranberries. Needless to say I wasn't really prepared to be shooting sunsets since, I didn't have my tripod. However, I was still able to get a few decent shots. I will put some of the better shots on my website for you to check out and purchase if you would like. I didn't see any bears but, plenty of moose showed themselves and I saw some wolf sign on the trail.
Jeni and I purchased some prints of our own from our website and they turned out great! I have posted a few more photos on the site and will be adding more in the near future as I go through photos from this fall and summer. Hopefully as the winter continues on I will capture some more beautiful winter scenery that I will post. So, keep checking the website for new photos and slide shows at
http://a2rphotos.com/ .
I am looking to shoot more photos of people such as portraiture, weddings, and events of any kind. I am also looking for some interesting architecture and buildings with character to shoot over the this winter. So, if you have any ideas let me know I would love to here from you. My email address is a2rphotos@me.com .
 |
| Waiting to go home. |
I am excited to get out and shoot some photos in our up coming trip to Montana. I will post these when I return from Montana since I will be out of internet service most of the time. I love being out in the boonies!!!!
Play hard outside!!
 |
| Won't be long and we will be back on the sled!!! |
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment