Monday, October 8, 2012

Last night after watching an online training provided by Jason Lanier about how he captured different types of shots I started looking at shots that I have taken in the past. It brought back lots of great memories when Jaydyn was an infant, hunting memories, family outings, and all sorts of exciting times in the outdoors. I want to start sharing some of these photos with all of you so that you may receive some enjoyment out of them like I have. My photography has surely improved over the years and it still has a long ways to go but, that is what I love about it.

I am hoping that the rain will quit soon around here up in Cantwell so that I can get out there and starting shooting some more photos. It has been raining and snowing off and on around here in Cantwell an awful lot  this fall. However, looking at the forecast it appears that we may get a little sun starting tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed.

The three J's are getting very excited about our trip to Montana to see family, do some rifle hunting with the rest of the Mason clan, and celebrate Jaydyn's 4th birthday. Ryan has a special deer tag for SW Montana and because he is still sort of a youngin according to the state of Montana he can start hunting two days before everyone else. I really hope to capture some more memories on film during this week of fun in the outdoors of the big sky country. Jaydyn is getting more and more excited as each day passes and her birthday approaches. She really wants the pink gun from Sportsman's Warehouse and a pink bow and arrows. There is a spruce hen that we see almost everyday on the way to the Cantwell school to visit Jeni. Jaydyn really wants that bird for dinner one of these nights. It is hard to explain to a three year old that has been raised in Alaska that we are to close to our neighbors house to be shooting guns.

I am looking for anyone that is interested in taking a two day photography workshop here in Cantwell. Jason Lanier will come to Alaska and provide one of his seminars if I am able to get 5 people together that would like to participate. You can look at his website at the following link  www.jasonlanierproductions.com  . He is one of the most honest individuals I have met and his work is amazing. The cost of the two day workshop is $450. If you are interested email me at a2rphotos@me.com . I have been attending some free live streaming events that he has been providing the last couple of weeks while he is beta testing the process to live stream some of his workshops in the future. He will not sell or provide anything unless the quality is essentially perfect.










Keep on playing in the outdoors.





Justin    

No comments:

Post a Comment