Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome JT!

Well everyone, once again I am here writing after taking too long of a break. So, I figured I would share a few photos of why I keep taking these long breaks from the blog. JT finally joined us here yesterday early in the AM. He apparently did not like his afternoon scheduled arrival so, he took it upon himself to come a bit earlier in the day and got the doc out of bed.

JT and Jeni are doing great! Jeni is showing off her Walkerville toughness and walking laps around the maternity ward. JT is a typical newborn eats, sleeps, poops, and pees repeating these steps over and over throughout the day.

Hope you all enjoy!
Doc showing me off for the first time to mom. Hi mom!

8 lbs. 5 oz. 22 inches from head to toe.
Getting my foot prints for my birth certificate. Really dad, you could have at least put a diaper on me  !

Hanging with my daddy.

AHHHHH getting my first bath. 

Oh yeah, I could get used to this hair washing stuff.

Getting a little sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment