 |
| How many moose can you see? |
Looking for caribou and found moose! I guess that is just the way it goes sometimes. I love when I go out hunting, fishing, or trapping and I get to see things that you can never see on TV or read in any magazine! I want to keep pushing my photographic skills so that all of you can enjoy these experiences that I come across out in the Alaska wilderness and through out the Northwest when I get to visit.
 |
| Young bull still looking for love. |
The drainage that I ventured into often times has caribou hanging around in it. Sunday night however , that was not the case. Instead it has a whole lot of moose hanging around in it, 26 to be exact that I was able to see from one single vantage point. It was pretty amazing to see this many moose grouped up. I saw one that I am sure went 60 + inches. They are very amazing to see with all of their headgear still on for a few more weeks.
 |
| Nice bull that found love and is still very possessional. |
 |
| I love the mountains here in Cantwell! |
The scenery here in Cantwell for the rest of the winter will be very white and fairly cold. As I get to travel down to Anchorage and up to Fairbanks through out this winter I will try and surprise you with more colorful photos. I am sure that I will have help from a little 4 year old to bring more color into my photography. Please enjoy the photos! I hope that all of you are healthy, happy, and making the most of everyday.
 |
| B & W I love it! |
 |
| I will never be caught again without my 300 mm lens. This bull is amazing and I am just to far away to give him any justice. 60 + with long, very long tines and brow tines. |
 |
| Did I mention there were 26 moose in this one little area. |
 |
| Talkeetna Mountains |
 |
| Kiss of light! |
Until next time
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment