 |
| Cantwell Creek |
Well it is officially butt cold here in Cantwell, Alaska! I have been going out each night looking to see if I can find a caribou for the freezer but, even the caribou think it is too cold and are not showing their furry little faces. I have been seeing a few wolf tracks and a lot of other smaller vermin tracks. I really hope to see the critters that are making all these tracks.
Since all the animals have been hiding I have taken a little time to shoot a few photos of the area that I have been hunting in up here in Alaska. It really is very beautiful and the light is always low on the horizon this time of year so, it makes for good light to shoot some photos in.
 |
| Talkeetna Mountain Range |
While I was back in Montana I shot a few photos of the Milky Way when we were at hunting camp. The results were mixed but, I had a few that turned out alright. Let me know what you think of them. I will be shooting some more of these photos and working on some different compositions as I find them. If the snow keeps falling in Cantwell, I will be setting up the Arctic Oven soon so, that we can do some winter camping and should give me some time to do more night photography to share with all of you.
I am already thinking of some ideas for this summer down in Montana. I hope to follow through with a couple of interviews and photo ideas I have here in Cantwell of some really interesting and great people. I will be showing all sorts of photos here on the Blog and hopefully some sneak peeks of some of the projects I have in mind. Please leave me comments here or drop me an email of what you think or what you would like to see more of.
Chat at ya soon,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment