Monday, March 12, 2012

Mike Santos Iditarod Musher
Iditarod is starting to show signs of sleep deprivation on the mushers. However, in this house hold of Iditarod fans it is starting to cause some serious sleep deprivation also. This normally would not be a problem other than the fact that a 3 year old little girl is one of the fans. Every night when we get home from work and Jaydyn wakes from her nightly commute nap we get on www.iditarod.com and check to see where mike is on the trail. It is also fun to see what little Iditarod drama has unfolded on the trail. The dogs are amazing to watch, the mushers are some of the most focused and committed people I have ever met. Jaydyn enjoys watching the dogs in the videos. I secretly hope she asks her mom for her own sled dog team someday.  


Chris Romine official track inspector.
I love Alaska this time of year. There is so many things going on that you just can't keep up with all of it or do everything that it has to offer. This is a wonderful problem to have, especially when photography has turned into a passion of mine. I love shooting photos of people engaged in outdoor activities. It is the best feeling in the world when someone looks at a photo of themselves participating in activities like mushing, snowmobiling, or skiing and they just light up with a smile on their faces. 



I really am going to post here more often than my last blog attempt. I will try and keep my stories short and focus on showing quality wildlife, outdoor, and outdoor activity photography. So, please check out my posts often.  




Skidoo and Denali National Park


So, thank you Alaska and the people of Alaska for being such great subjects for my camera and my passion.



Jaydyn at the Wolf's Den Kennel




No comments:

Post a Comment